1. How we use your information
Office) guidance. The information we collect applies to:
- Visitors to our website
- Information provided through filling in forms on www.knbltd.co.uk (our site)
2. Visitors to our website
When a user visits www.knbltd.co.uk we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to different parts of our website and this tells us the information that is useful. We do not collect any information that identifies an individual. Some tools we use allow us to find out the company information of who owns the IP address that visits our page. This allows us to better tailor our service to customers. We do not collect personal information through our website. Should you choose to add a comment to any posts that we have published on our blog, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website’s database, along with your computer’s IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third party data processors detailed below.
3. The cookies used by KNB Limited
Cookies are small electronic files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. They are often needed to ensure that the website works efficiently.
4. Other Gif and Web Tools
As well as cookies we may use other tools on our website. These are used in addition to the cookies above which allow us to collect information about you and your browsing use within our website. This information is used to allow us to have a better understanding of the services and information on our website which are of use to our visitors.
5. You can opt out of Cookies
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. People who request information on our services
7. Where we store your information
The data that we collect and process is stored on our dedicated servers held within the UK. Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our very best to protect your personal data, however we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
8. Your right to access personal information
You have the right, on request, to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. You have the right on request:
- to be told for what purpose the personal information that we hold about you is being processed
- to be told how long we intend to keep the personal information that we hold about you
- to rectify the personal information that we hold about you
- to have the personal information that we hold about you transferred, in an electronic format, to you for sending to another data controller (data portability)
- to restrict the processing of the personal information that we hold about you
- to have all of the personal information that we hold about you removed from our database and any of our third parties informed of the removal request (right to be forgotten)
- to be given a description of the personal information that we hold about you and the recipients to whom it may be disclosed
- to have communicated in an intelligible form the personal information that we hold about you and any information available as to the source of the data
9. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of this website is: Dean Palmer, Old Hall Croft, Greaves Lane, Edingley, Newark, Nottingham, NG22 8BJ. Email: email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer is Dean Palmer, Director of KNB Limited. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org